Re: using Debian Sid

От Aurélien Campéas
Тема Re: using Debian Sid
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Seems like 1.1 has the same problems.
Also, the log level is not selectable from the GUI (there's nothing to
click on, just a gray empty panel).

I'm digging further...

Le mar 16/12/2003 à 15:45, blacknoz@club-internet.fr a écrit :
> Hi Aurélien,
>
> todays debian snapshots have just finished to build and should be available as soon as the mirror will be ok. These
snapshotsare built against our latest wx snapshot (20031010-9) and should fix many functionnalities.

> If you have further question regarding the build of debian packages, you can have a quick look to pgA3 website (I
triedto document it as much as I could). If it's not clear enough, I'll send you detailed instructions by private mail
(maybe in french ;p).

От: Együd Csaba
Сообщение: Re: Problem installing PGAdmin3 on RH7.1
От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: using Debian Sid