Re: FoxPro Vs. PostgreSQL

От Kent L. Nasveschuk
Тема Re: FoxPro Vs. PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You should check in on the OpenOffice.org website discussion group.
There are a great deal of people that follow the politics of M$ there,
especially global trends. They would like to keep to the topic,
OpenOffice but the topics they cover are trends with Linux that affect
many applications including PostgreSQL.

One particularly interesting gentleman is San Francisco attorney
Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt@earthlink.com). He seems to have the inside
scoop on many things relating to computing trends and politics in the IT
industry.

I am sure you can find the amunition that you need there to persuade
clients that M$ is a marketing machine that also does software as
opposed to OpenSource which is purely a software driven movement.

Good luck.

Kent N

Kent L. Nasveschuk <kent@wareham.k12.ma.us>