Re: Running Postgres Daemons with same data files

От Bhartendu Maheshwari
Тема Re: Running Postgres Daemons with same data files
Дата
Re: Running Postgres Daemons with same data files
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Sam,

Thank you for the quick response.

Can I you tell me why its not possible, it is possible with mysql then
why not with postgres. Actually I am working on High Avaibility
framework, and its our need, we can't make a separate database server. I
want to read/write and then close the file, very simple isn't? So how
can I achieve in postgres? Please help me.

regards
bhartendu