Re: Need your help (frustrating issue)

От Matt Davies
Тема Re: Need your help (frustrating issue)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
In the past, I have always put the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment setting in the
/etc/profile (make sure to export it if necessary) and that seemed to solve all
my problems.

Make sure you are setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH _environment_ variable in your cgi
not just a varible named LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Yet one more solution, and I don't know if it is possible or not, is to wrap
your application with a small script that will set the environment for you such
as:

#!/bin/sh

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.....

/usr/local/apache/cgi/asd.cgi (or the like)

HTH's

Matt