Re: Point-in-time data recovery - v.7.4

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Point-in-time data recovery - v.7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It is planned for the next release, which will probably be 7.5, but
might possibly be 8.0.  Of course, it was planned for the 7.4 release as
well, but it was not finished in time, so there are no guarantees.
That's about as definitive as it gets (unless you are going to write the
code yourself)

Robert Treat