Re: Database Error (Bogus atrribute number 24....)

От Steven Tower
Тема Re: Database Error (Bogus atrribute number 24....)
Список pgsql-admin
I just want to let you know your sugestion worked and allowed me to dump and restore the current database.

Thanks much,

Steven

On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 11:05, Tom Lane wrote:
Steven Tower <tower@towerhome.cx> writes:
> I am receiving the following error from Postgres 7.3.3 on Linux
> Bogus attribute number 24 for vs_actfreighservices (a view).

Hm, can you tell us how you got into this fix?  That shouldn't happen
AFAICS.

As far as getting out of the problem is concerned, if you don't need the
view you could just manually delete its pg_class row: as superuser do
delete from pg_class where relname = 'vs_actfreighservices'

(if you have multiple views named vs_actfreighservices in different
schemas, more selectivity would be needed).  That should leave you in a
state where you can run pg_dump.

TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command   (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majordomo@postgresql.org)