Database Error (Bogus attribute number 24....)

От Steven Tower
Тема Database Error (Bogus attribute number 24....)
Список pgsql-admin
I am receiving the following error from Postgres 7.3.3 on Linux

Bogus attribute number 24 for vs_actfreighservices (a view).

This error is preventing me from doing a dump on the database's and I cannot delete the view that has the problem.

Is there a way I can work around this?  I can access and use the database just fine, but without the ability to edit/delete views and or backup the database it's become quite a issue.

If anyone knows how I might fix this, please help.

Thanks,

Steven