Re: PostgreSQL data on a NAS device ?

От Will LaShell
Тема Re: PostgreSQL data on a NAS device ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 08:40, scott.marlowe wrote:
<SNIP>
> So that brings up my question, which is better, the Perc4 or Perc3
> controllers, and what's the difference between them?  I find Dell's
> tendency to hide other people's hardware behind their own model numbers
> mildly bothersome, as it makes it hard to comparison shop.

Perc4 has n LSI 1030 chip
http://docs.us.dell.com/docs/storage/perc4di/en/ug/features.htm

Perc3
depending on the model can be a couple of things but I think they are
all U160 controllers and not U320

<SNIP>

Will

Вложения

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Tuning for mid-size server
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Tuning for mid-size server