Re: tzdata2012d

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: tzdata2012d
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:09 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> In practice, people who need the latest TZ data shouldn't be relying
>> on our copy anyway.  I think pretty much all distros build with

> That's a "dangerous" thing to say. All the Windows users out there
> have no choice. I'm not sure about Mac, but AFAIK certainly the ones
> downloading the binaries will get "our" set of TZ files. That
> represents a very non-trival portion of our users.

Well, I'm certainly not suggesting that we shouldn't update those files
whenever we make a release.  I'm just pointing out that in many cases,
the OS will provide a copy that's updated on a faster cycle than that.

Сообщение: Re: WIP patch for LATERAL subqueries
Сообщение: Re: WIP patch for LATERAL subqueries