Re: Help me

От Bastiaan Wakkie
Тема Re: Help me
Список pgsql-php
Hi,

This message you will get when you use the command as root.

login as the postgres user:

   su - postgres

then start:

   postmaster -D /var/pgsql/data -i >logfile 2>&1 &

regards,
    Bastiaan

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 12:22, Tran Anh Tu wrote:
Hi all!
I have installed Mandr
ake 9.0. and postgresql is installed automatically.
When I start postgresql by the command:
postmaster -i
have a error message:

The server must be started under an unprivileged user id to prevent
a possible system security compromise.  See the documentation for
more information on how to properly start the server.

With Mandrake 8.0, I do nothing to config postgresql. So what I can do to
config it now? Please help me! thank you very much.
Tran Anh Tu
Vien CNTT - DHQG Ha Noi
Phone: 047680417-25   Email trantu@vnu.edu.vn

      joining column's datatypes do not match