Re: pg_autovacuum

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: pg_autovacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 09:01, Jan Wieck wrote:
> Do the stats_* options appear twice in the config file? If that isn't
> the case, the only possible problem left I can think of is that you're
> running on a platform where no AF_UNIX sockets are available, like under
> Windows?

Nope he is running under RH9 (I don't know if it's stock, or highly
modified, but RH9 none the less)  Also, the config file is mostly just
default values with the appropriate stat settings uncommented and set to
true. (also pg_autovacuum will fail to run if it detects improper stat
system settings, so that isn't the problem.)