Re: pg_dump does not dump index, constraints, sequences

От Adi Alurkar
Тема Re: pg_dump does not dump index, constraints, sequences
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I have this problem only on ONE DB and not the others so it seems more
like an issue only with the pg_dump on that machine, sorry about this.

I also noticed that pg_dump -n is no longer supported is there any way
to dump data without quotes in PG 7.3.4?

--
Adi Alurkar (DBA sf.NET) <adi@vasoftware.com>
1024D/79730470 A491 5724 74DE 956D 06CB  D844 6DF1 B972 7973 0470

Вложения