Re: Why table has drop, but the foreign key still there?

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Why table has drop, but the foreign key still there?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> insert into state (state_code,state) values ('GU','Guam');
> drop table whitepage;
> delete from state where state_code = 'GU';
> ERROR:   Relation "whitepage" does not exist

Old version of PostgreSQL?  Effort went into cleaning up inter-object
dependencies in 7.3.  I don't recall having that particular issue in
versions prior either.

That said, you can remove the triggers that are on table "state"
beginning with the characters "RI".  psql -d state will tell you what
they are.

Вложения