- Архив списков рассылки pgsql-admin

От John P. Looney
Тема
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
 What's up here ? Google is deathly silent.

bash-2.05a$  pg_dumpall > db.out
connected to template1...
dumping database "MyPgSQLTest"...
dumping database "bb1"...
dumping database "bbadmin"...
pg_dump: [archiver (db)] connection to database "bbadmin" failed: FATAL
1:  SetDatabaseEncoding(): invalid database encoding
pg_dump failed on bbadmin, exiting

 Hmm. Curiously, the database I'm playing with;

 bbadmin         |              | SQL_ASCII

 Says it is SQL_ASCII...but it doesn't have an owner.

 Would this mean the database is corrupt ? This is on 7.2.3 - I had been
running 7.1.3 and upgraded with the assistance pg_dumpall. Is this an
artifact of the upgrade ?

John