Re: What about a comp.databases.postgresql usenet

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: What about a comp.databases.postgresql usenet
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 19:56, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jul 2003, Daniel Seichter wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > > see news.us.postgresql.org for now, while we deal with some issues locally
> > > ... if anyone else wishes to open up a similar mirror, please let us know
> > > and we'll help get it setup ...
> > >
> > > all the lists are gatewayed to a comp.databases.postgresql.* newsgroup ...
> > Is it with or without authentification (like gmane)?
>
> what is gmane?

That big thatch of fur around a GNU Lion???

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |