Re: free(): invalid pointer , when to dumping data to a new server

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: free(): invalid pointer , when to dumping data to a new server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Lars Aksel Opsahl <Lars.Opsahl@nibio.no> writes:
> Here is the new stackstrace not too much info that helps mee thou.

This is probably the reason why "bt" is producing garbage:

> BFD: warning: /var/lib/systemd/coredump/core.postmaster.26.6f7d98107f544085a41c6f8b876418d0.298120.1603810048000000
istruncated: expected core file size >= 2326896640, found: 2147483648

So the core file is being truncated at 2GB, but the process image was a
little bit larger than that.  You need to get a complete core file.

First thing I'd check is the "ulimit -c" setting that the postmaster is
being started under.  I see that systemd is capturing the core dump,
so it could also be that there's some systemd configuration you need
to adjust ("man systemd-coredump" might help here).

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: free(): invalid pointer , when to dumping data to a new server
От: Lars Aksel Opsahl
Сообщение: Re: free(): invalid pointer , when to dumping data to a new server