Re: Firebird vrs Postgresql

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: Firebird vrs Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 17:45, Ian Barwick wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 July 2003 00:32, Andrew Gould wrote:
>
> > 4. I couldn't find the documentation to tell me where
> > to start once I installed the database server. (This
> > may have been obvious to a DBA.)
>
> Here:
> http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&page=ibp_download
> there is a "Firebird Quick Start Guide" which provides useful orientation
> for the uninitiated (or those merely poking about ;-). Note that
> the docs are for 1.0x, some things described seem to have changed
> in the 1.5 betas.
>
> > (Regarding #3: What is the proper way to refer to
> > Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, etc., collectively?)
>
> Unixen, or possibly GNU/Unixen ? ;-)

Sun might get peeved at Solaris being clumped in as part of GNU/Unixen!

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |

От: Ron Johnson
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] MySQL gets $19.5 MM
От: "Litel Wang"
Сообщение: why can't I find the other schemas in my restored database except public schemas ?