Re: JDBC project / CVS moving to GBorg ...

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: JDBC project / CVS moving to GBorg ...
Re: JDBC project / CVS moving to GBorg ...  (Peter Royal <proyal@pace2020.com>)
Re: JDBC project / CVS moving to GBorg ...  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
What does everyone think about this?

If it has to move, there are other options besides gborg.

codehaus.org is one, they have all the tools installed already to build
the driver, and the exposure there may be beneficial.

The opportunity to goto a Maven build exists there too. This is one step
better than ant.

Please feel free to express your opinions on this matter, good or bad.
This will likely happen in the next 2 weeks regardless.

Dave

Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>