Re: backup a table

От Miriam Fernández Galicia
Тема Re: backup a table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you Guillaume !!  :)
It works!!
   Miriam

El mié, 11 de 06 de 2003 a las 18:19, Guillaume LELARGE escribió:
Hi,

Le Mercredi 11 Juin 2003 20:25, vous avez écrit :
> Hello!!!
> I 'm new in Postgres 7.2 my question is, exists some way to backup only
> a table and no  the all database with pg_dump or another utility, too

pg_dump allows you to do this using the -t switch.
Try something like  pg_dump -t mytable mydbname

You should probably redirect stdout to some file like this:  pg_dump -t mytable mydbname > myfile

If you need to specify your user, try something like this one:  pg_dump -U myuser -t mytable mydbname
Вложения