Re: Perl Book

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Perl Book
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 10:30, Jodi Kanter wrote:
> I also need a Perl programming book to use as a reference but also as a
> means to learning the product. I am a DBA but fairly new to coding in
> Perl.
> Does anyone have a recommendation?
> Thanks
> Jodi

You might want to give "PostgreSQL" by Korry Douglas (Sam's Publishing)
a spin, as it has information regarding the internals of postgresql,
database administration, and several chapters on different interfaces to
postgresql (inlcuding about 50 pages on perl and dbi).

Also, not sure how relevant it is, but oreilly has a number of
bio-informatics books, several of which deal specifically with perl.

Robert Treat