Can anybody recommend an IDE for writing SQL/PLPSQL

От Hadley Willan
Тема Can anybody recommend an IDE for writing SQL/PLPSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,
   Currently I use Emacs as my editor for writing SQL and Postgresql
PLPGSQL functions. However, as we are all prone to do I let the odd
syntax error creep in etc.

Is there an IDE that will point out these things and check that
variables in use are declare etc?

Thank You.
--
Hadley Willan > Systems Development > Deeper Design Limited. +64(7)377-3328
hadley.willan@deeperdesign.co.nz > www.deeperdesign.com > +64(21)-28-41-463