Las Vegas Job

От postgres timeless
Тема Las Vegas Job
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Is there anyone looking to work in Las Vegas?

Requirements: DBA-oriented individual. Must know PostgreSQL, MS-SQL
Server, OO Programming skills. Company is migrating off of NT/MSSQL onto
Linux/PostgreSQL. First and foremost you're a DBA, but you MUST be able
to do some OO programming (in Java), Unix admin (on Linux), NT admin,
and MS-SQL admin. Must be willing to live/work in Las Vegas. You cannot
work remotely.

You need to be extremely computer-literate. Prefer at least 5 years of
job experience in database field and at least a year of DBA experience
in a production environment. Don't just send your resume, I need to be
convinced you're not a typical technology worker, so make sure your
cover letter succinctly and concretely explains why you're good.

Environment: A startup that has more solid funding than most startups.
Fun environment, good bosses, but very hardworking. This is not 9-5.

This is actually for a job I was supposed to fill, but I got another job
offer sooner, so now they're out a programmer/DBA. I am not a recruiter.
I'm just trying to help out some good people to find a good employee.

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect and author, tedia2sql (http://tedia2sql.tigris.org)