Silicon Valley PostgreSQL Position

От timeless postgres
Тема Silicon Valley PostgreSQL Position
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
A recruiter recently contacted me. She set herself apart from other
recruiters by actually reading my resume/cover letter to find out if the
position was right for me, so I don't feel bad reposting her job lead
here.

She needs a PostgreSQL person in Silicon Valley. Here's the email she
sent me:

Oh yes Tim, that would be great! The job is in the South Bay (Silicon
Valley). My contact details are as follows:
Theresa Kelly
Recruiter
TechOne, Inc.
510-729-6750 x340
510-729-6759 (fax)
tkelly@techone.com

What I know is this:
Position Title: Postgres Database Developer

Job Description:
Develop SQL, conduct schemas, develop postgres database

Technical Requirements:
SQL
embedded database
XML
Reports
knowledge of database engine is useful
Schemas

And that's about it. if you need any more information or have further
questions reply or call me. I would appreciate the posting. It might
help put someone deserving, back to work! Let's hope.

Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect and author, tedia2sql (http://tedia2sql.tigris.org)
If this helped you, http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=philovivero