Re: No flamefest please, MySQL vs. PostgreSQL AGAIN

От timeless postgres
Тема Re: No flamefest please, MySQL vs. PostgreSQL AGAIN
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> > I do have some rudimentary documentation on how we did it all, and I
> > suppose I should really get that sent in.
>
> Yes, Please, the documentation out there could definitely be improved with
> some other case studies.

Will, I'm with Michael. Yes, please. I'd be very keen on reading how you
got rserv setup/working. With your permission, I'd post said
documentation on my database knowledge repository wiki (to which anyone
can get write access).

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect and author, tedia2sql (http://tedia2sql.tigris.org)