Re: VACUUM ANALYZE FAILS on 7.0.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: VACUUM ANALYZE FAILS on 7.0.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Dave Cramer" <Dave@micro-automation.net> writes:
> Ok, I tried setting ulimit to unlimited inside the script. This didn't help,
> still no core dump
> I did get logging working though:

> /usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: pid 20146 exited with status 139
> Server process (pid 20146) exited with status 139 at Tue Jan 23 22:32:26
> 2001

Well, that is for *sure* a backend crashing --- with signal 11, which
is SIGSEGV on most Unixen.  There should be a coredump.  Poke around in
your OS documentation and see if you can figure out what's preventing
the core file from being written.

(BTW, you are looking in the right place no? $PGDATA/base/yourdbname/core)