Re: Small bug in postgres' ./configure script and invalid

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: Small bug in postgres' ./configure script and invalid
Дата
Re: Small bug in postgres' ./configure script and invalid  (Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 00:41, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 05:49, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> > >
> > > Please backpatch into 7.3 branch too.
> > >
> > > (How the heck did flex get to a .31 minor release?)
> >
> > Good idea.  Done.
>
> But remember that flex 2.5.31 breaks the existing lexer code.  In spite
> of being only a minor release, its code requirements are not completely
> compatible with 2.5.4a.

From your reply, I must ask: does 2.5.31 come after 2.5.30, or does
it tweak 2.5.3?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
| The purpose of the military isn't to pay your college tuition |
| or give you a little extra income; it's to "kill people and   |
| break things".  Surprisingly, not everyone understands that.  |