Re: Small bug in postgres' ./configure script and invalid

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Small bug in postgres' ./configure script and invalid
Дата
Re: Small bug in postgres' ./configure script and invalid  (Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 05:49, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
> > > Thanks.  Patch attached.  This will be in 7.4.
> >
> > Please backpatch into 7.3 branch too.
> >
> > (How the heck did flex get to a .31 minor release?)
>
> Good idea.  Done.

But remember that flex 2.5.31 breaks the existing lexer code.  In spite
of being only a minor release, its code requirements are not completely
compatible with 2.5.4a.

     "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give
      place unto wrath. For it is written, Vengeance is
      mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine
      enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink;
      for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his
      head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with
      good."      Romans 12:19-21