Re: Database server restartig

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Database server restartig
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
modifying 10000 records is not a big deal, and it sounds like you have
adequate hardware so I'm not seeing a correlation here, unless you've
got bad hardware or something. what OS/distro are you running? are you
running ecc ram? look through your system messages, perhaps you got a
flaky kernel thats having i/o issues with your file system (post that
too)

Robert Treat