Re: News group

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: News group
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Marc Fournier administers the mailing list & news-server's, you might
want to contact him (scrappy@hub.org).  Be aware that he is extremely
busy so if you do contact him you need to be *very* specific; ie. which
group your following, example messages that are missing and from which
side.

Robert Treat