Re: Netscape Suitespot HELP :-/

От Tim Ellis
Тема Re: Netscape Suitespot HELP :-/
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 05:31, Allan C. Huffman wrote:
> Terrific job with Postgres.  We are transitioning to new servers and
> upgrading to Postgres 7.2.1.

You do mean, of course, 7.2.4?

> """"The PASS command did not succeed.  The mail server responded: User
> has no maildrop.  """"  The LDAP password authenticated OK....

Sounds like you should read your mail server documentation. Definitely
the PostgreSQL Database Administrators won't know the answer to this
one.

I might also recommend groups.google.com, which will probably have some
alt.???.netscape.??? newsgroup archived.

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect and author, tedia2sql (http://tedia2sql.tigris.org)

Сообщение: Re: Killing only one postmaster
Сообщение: Re: Killing only one postmaster