Re: Fix corner case for binary upgrade: extension functions in pg_catalog.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fix corner case for binary upgrade: extension functions in pg_catalog.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr> writes:
> Tom Lane <post@gwene.org> writes:
>> Fix corner case for binary upgrade: extension functions in pg_catalog.

> Do we only want to care about functions here?

Yes.  Functions/aggregates are the only object type where pg_dump tries
to suppress fetching any information at all about system-owned objects;
it's the only case where there's so many system objects as to be worth
the trouble.