Re: Help with setting Posgresql on Linux to work with ASP

От Tim Ellis
Тема Re: Help with setting Posgresql on Linux to work with ASP
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 07:00, Arthur wrote:
> I am running Postgresql on a Linux box. However I am also running ASP
> on IIS on a Windows box.  How do I go about getting the ASP code to
> talk to the Postgresql database?
>
> I think there is a a ODBC driver for Postgressql, but do I install the
> direr on the win2k box or on the Linux box?

You install the ODBC driver on the Windows box. The ASP code talks via
the ODBC driver to the database.

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect and author, tedia2sql (http://tedia2sql.tigris.org)

От: P G
Сообщение: Re: How does PostgreSQL treat null values in unique composite