Re: JDBC get object - (Geometry Postgis)

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: JDBC get object - (Geometry Postgis)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Pedro,

Sorry I was too quick, the code is still there the name of the
connection is different now

cast it to org.postgresql.PGConnection, then call

addDataType

here are the comments for it

    /*
     * This allows client code to add a handler for one of org.postgresql's
     * more unique data types.
     *
     *
     * <p>The best way to use this is as follows:
     *
     * <p><pre>
     * ...
     *
((org.postgresql.Connection)myconn).addDataType("mytype","my.class.name");
     * ...
     * </pre>
     *
     * <p>where myconn is an open Connection to org.postgresql.
     *
     * <p>The handling class must extend org.postgresql.util.PGobject
     *
     * @see org.postgresql.util.PGobject
     */
    public void addDataType(String type, String name)
    {
        objectTypes.put(type, name);
    }

by default the following are defined, so you can overwrite them as long
as you use the same keys.

    private static final String defaultObjectTypes[][] = {
                {"box", "org.postgresql.geometric.PGbox"},
                {"circle", "org.postgresql.geometric.PGcircle"},
                {"line", "org.postgresql.geometric.PGline"},
                {"lseg", "org.postgresql.geometric.PGlseg"},
                {"path", "org.postgresql.geometric.PGpath"},
                {"point", "org.postgresql.geometric.PGpoint"},
                {"polygon", "org.postgresql.geometric.PGpolygon"},
                {"money", "org.postgresql.util.PGmoney"}
            };

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>