Re: JDBC get object - (Geometry Postgis)

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: JDBC get object - (Geometry Postgis)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Pedro,

I think we have to put the code back which allows you to add types.

I'm not sure where it went, but it appears to be gone??

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>

Сообщение: Re: JDBC get object - (Geometry Postgis)
Сообщение: Re: JDBC get object - (Geometry Postgis)