Re: OS X PostgreSQL GUI Management Client

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: OS X PostgreSQL GUI Management Client
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 13:03, Rob Drummond wrote:
> I have a PostgreSQL Server running on a slackware 8.1 linux box.  my
> workstation is a Powermac G4 running os 10.2.4.  Is there a good GUI
> PostgreSQL Administration client for OS X?

Do some goolging on Aqua Data Studio, it's seems pretty good. I should
probably plug phpPgAdmin, a php based tool that runs pretty much
anywhere php does. You can also try searching the announce archives for
the old weekly news's, I seem to remember some other ones mentioned in
the products section.

Robert Treat