Re: Problem compiling with readline

От Tim Ellis
Тема Re: Problem compiling with readline
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Postgres 7.3.2 compilation.

This was my problem. Complained of no readline support, but actually the
problem was lack of libncurses-devel package on my Redhat-based system.

Bah.

I guess config.log did hint at that, but I didn't know enough about the
output to understand that's what it was telling me.

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect