Re: How to extend database to another disk space

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: How to extend database to another disk space
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm having a hard time thinking of how to do this on a windows box, you
might want to ask on the -cgwyn list. I would think what you need to do
is shutdown the db, install the second hard drive. initdb on the second
hard drive, copy your data files up, then fire back up the database.
Moving the logs might be easier, you should be able to specify a new
location for log output fairly easily, and can just point this to the
new hard drive. Take it all with a grain of salt, I'm not uh.. brave(?)
enough to run windows on a production system.

Robert Treat