Re: plpython fails its regression test

От Greg Copeland
Тема Re: plpython fails its regression test
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 16:39, Tom Lane wrote:
> In CVS tip, if you run "make installcheck" in src/pl/plpython, the test
> fails with a number of diffs between the expected and actual output.
> I'm not sure if plpython is broken, or if it's just that someone changed
> the behavior and didn't bother to update the test's expected files (the
> test files don't seem to have been maintained since they were first
> installed).
>
> Comments?

Could this have anything to do with the changes I made to the python
stuff to get it to support longs (IIRC)?  It's been a while now so I
don't recall exactly what got changed.  I do remember that I chanced
some test code to ensure it tested the newly fixed data type.

Regards,

--
Greg Copeland <greg@copelandconsulting.net>
Copeland Computer Consulting

Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System
Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System