Re: Firewalls and Postgres

От Tony Grant
Тема Re: Firewalls and Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 10:04, Alan Carbutt wrote:
> Does anyone know if postgres uses any additional ports that might be
> blocked by a firewall?  I'm setting up a data warehouse prototype using
> pgAccess as the front end and I'm not having too much success with
> firewalling.  Any help is greatly appreciated

5432 works fine with my firewall.

I can not figure yet how to do ssh port forwarding on it. Any tips
appreciated.

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
www.tgds.net Library management software toolkit,
redhat linux on Sony Vaio C1XD,

От: Alan Carbutt
Сообщение: Firewalls and Postgres
От: Johann Uhrmann
Сообщение: Re: Getting results from a dynamic query in PL/pgSQL