Re: Big 7.4 items

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Big 7.4 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 13:38, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> OK, I just talked to Patrick on the phone, and he says Neil Conway is
> working on merging the code into 7.3, and adding missing pieces like
> logging table creation.  So, it seems PITR is moving forward.  Neil, can
> you comment on where you are with this, and what still needs to be done?

Well, I should have a preliminary merge of the old PITR patch with CVS
HEAD done by Wednesday or Thursday. It took me a while to merge because
(a) I've got final exams at university at the moment (b) I had to merge
most of it by hand, as much of the diff is a single hunk (!), for some
reason.

As for the status of the code, I haven't really had a chance to evaluate
it; as Patrick noted, I think we should be able to give you an ETA by
the middle of January or so (I'll be offline starting Thursday until the
first week of January).

Cheers,

Neil