Re: Information schema now available

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: Information schema now available
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut kirjutas L, 14.12.2002 kell 05:32:
> A basic version of the SQL information schema is now available in newly
> initdb'ed database installations.

Could you also post it somewhere as a plain SQL script for 7.3 ?

IMHO this should become the default way for \d, ODBC, JDBC, and other
similar interfaces for getting at this information and making it
available for 7.3 would give the implementors of those a head start.

> >  There's still a bunch of work to do to
> create all the views that the spec defines.

I'm sure you will get more help if it is available as add-on for 7.3.

--
Hannu Krosing <hannu@tm.ee>