"dumpProcLangs(): handler procedure for language plpgsql not found" on 7.0.3

От Brian Fujito
Тема "dumpProcLangs(): handler procedure for language plpgsql not found" on 7.0.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
hi there,

I'm running postgres-7.0.3 on RH7.1 using RedHat RPMs.
I recently added plpgsql as a language to one of my databases,
and now when I try to do a pg_dump, I get:

"dumpProcLangs(): handler procedure for language plpgsql not found"

If I drop the language, pg_dump works fine, but if I add it back (and
even if I restart postgres), I get the same error.

That's on our production box.  Strangely enough, If I do the same thing
on my dev box (also RH 7.1 w/ 7.0.3), I don't get the error and the dump
works fine, picking up my triggers and all.

I've gone through and compared all rpm-installed files on the two boxes
and they're identical...

Any ideas on how to fix that error?

thanks,
brian