Re: Postgres 7.3 and phpPgAdmin

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Postgres 7.3 and phpPgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Unfortunately I don't think I can lend any good news to the situation.
The phpPgAdmin code base, being based on phpMyAdmin, was too hairy to
try and add schema support in for 7.3, so we decided to do a complete
rewrite of the system, which we dubbed as "webdb". The framework of the
webdb code base is in place; I've functioned mainly on adding base
features and 7.2.x compatibility, Chris K-L has been the main driver on
7.3 compatibility; but both of us have been swamped with other
commitments so we've not been able to finish the functionality. I'm
hoping this situation will change, but even after several calls for
help, we've not gotten much help from outside developers, so I can't
really give you an eta. If you would like to help out, webdb is
available from our cvs tree (http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=37132)
and we'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

Robert Treat
phpPgAdmin Development Team