Debian pacakges of 7.3

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Debian pacakges of 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Debian packages of 7.3 for i386 architecture are available in Debian's
unstable archive, as those people tracking unstable will already have
noticed.  I will get round to producing packages for stable when all the
immediate problems are fixed.

There are various packaging bugs that I am working on; check the Debian
bug repository before filing new bugs -- reportbug is an essential
package!  debconf is now implemented, so you can choose beforehand
whether to try an automatic upgrade or not.

libpq++, pgeasy, psqlodbc and pgperl are included in the source package
and are available as binary packages.  There is a more rigorous divide
between library packages and development packages.

pgaccess is now a separate source package.

Packages for other architectures will be produced by the autobuilders as
soon as I clear up any packaging bugs that are blocking them.  In the
meantime, people wanting packages for other aarchitectures should build
from source and let me know what (if anything) goes wrong.

     "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them
      in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the
      Holy Ghost; Teaching them to observe all things
      whatsoever I have commanded you; and, lo, I am with
      you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
            Matthew 28:19,20