install postgresql on cygwin error

От 帅猛
Тема install postgresql on cygwin error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
 I want to install postgresql7.2.3 on cygwin
when i execute ./configure
the computer answer:
checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking which template to use... win
checking whether to build with locale support... no
checking whether to build with recode support... no
checking whether to build with multibyte character
support... no
checking whether to build with Unicode conversion
support... no
checking for default port number... 5432
checking for default soft limit on number of
connections... 32
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a
cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
using CFLAGS=-O2
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O2 ) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration
problem: C compiler cannot creat
e executables.
and then it stops.
i don't know how i can install sucessfully,can you give me some advice?many thanks!!!
        shuaimeng@db.pku.edu.cn
          2002-12-05