Re: Bug #829: 7.3 crashes when trying to set variable to

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Bug #829: 7.3 crashes when trying to set variable to
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, 2002-12-01 at 16:35, pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org wrote:
> alter user nobody set search_path to [something]
>
> and then
>
> alter user nobody set search_path to default
>
> (having already done this for my own username).
>
> The database server immediately crashes

Works for me:

template1=# select version();
                            version
 PostgreSQL 7.3rc2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.95.4
(1 row)

template1=# create user nobody;
CREATE USER
template1=# create schema a;
CREATE SCHEMA
template1=# alter user nobody set search_path to 'a';
ALTER USER
template1=# alter user nobody set search_path to default;
ALTER USER
template1=#

Cheers,

Neil