Re: Making WAL receiver startup rely on GUC context for primary_conninfo and primary_slot_name

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: Making WAL receiver startup rely on GUC context for primary_conninfo and primary_slot_name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

> This allows the state of walrcv and startup to diverge, they could e.g. have different configuration, due to
differentlytime config reloads.

So we have exactly same problem with, for example, hot_standby_feedback, right?
We change hot_standby_feedback value, reload it and we can have 'show hot_standby_feedback' different to currently
runningwalreceiver.

But why we have nothing about hot_standby_feedback in pg_stat_get_wal_receiver()?
Where is difference?

regards, Sergei