Re: Will there be tar files of separated interfaces?

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Will there be tar files of separated interfaces?
Дата
Re: Will there be tar files of separated interfaces?  (Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>)
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Sat, 2002-11-02 at 03:31, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Oliver Elphick wrote:
> > I'm constructing the Debian packages for 7.3 and would like to find
> > upstream tar files of libpq++, pgperl and pgeasy, so that people
> > building from source can get the original upstream files (which some
> > like to do).
> >
> > There are currently no tar files at gborg.postgresql.org.  Will there be
> > any?
>
> I think you need to download the individual CVS files for each
> interface.  Some of them have not had an official release yet since
> moving to gborg.

Yes, that's what I have done.

They are suffering deprivation from being expelled from the main tree.
I have had to make changes to psqlodbc, perl5 and libpqpp, and to the
src/interfaces/Makefile, to make them compile at all.  For libpqpp, I
had to arbitrarily define HAVE_NAMESPACE_STD and HAVE_CXX_STRING_HEADER,
which were previously defined by configure.

Is it the intention to bring these separate modules up to date before a
final release of 7.3?

Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
========================================   "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer;      behold, the devil
shallcast some of you into prison,      that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation      ten days; be thou
faithfulunto death, and I will give     thee a crown of life."           Revelation 2:10

Сообщение: Re: Will there be tar files of separated interfaces?
Сообщение: Re: Will there be tar files of separated interfaces?