Enabling ODBC for 7.2.2

От John Burski
Тема Enabling ODBC for 7.2.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm attempting to enable ODBC support for PostgreSQL 7.2.2 running on
Red Hat 8.0.  I'm also using OpenOffice.org.

I've followed the instructions given in the documentation supplied with
the RPMs and all has gone well -- so far.

Right now I'm hung up in the configuration file.  The last line of the
example .odbc.ini file indicates that I must specify an "InstallDir" for
what appears to be some kind of shared library that resides in
installation "tree" of the application that is to have ODBC
connectivity.

Does anyone have an idea what the corresponding OpenOffice reference
might be?

Thanks.

John Burski
Independent Contractor