foreign key problem with pg_dump under 7.3b2

От John Halderman
Тема foreign key problem with pg_dump under 7.3b2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm currently using 7.3b2 for test and development. I ran into a problem
using a dumped schema from pg_dump. After importing the dumped schema,
any delete or update involving a foreign key results in a relation 0
does not exist error. I noticed that all my foreign key declarations
were moved from the table create to separate statements at the bottom of
the dump file. Thanks in advance for any insight into this problem you
can lend.

-John